Skin Repair Bath Soak
People with eczema have especially dry skin. This in part is due the deficiencies eczema causes in the skin barrier. Bathing and locking in moisture is one of the most effective ways to combat eczema and other skin conditions associated with dry skin.
The Skin Repair Bath Soak incorporates medicinal herbs that help remove bacteria from the skin, soothe irritated dry patches while combating hyperpigmentation in adults and children.
INGREDIENTS: Organic Calendula flowers, Colloidal Oats, 100% Natural ground Chamomile flowers ***also available with Organic Turmeric Root Powder***
Benefits of active ingredients:
CALENDULA FLOWERS: useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema, and relieving diaper rash, as well as used for its antiseptic properties.
CHAMOMILE FLOWERS: antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory herb.
Oats: Helps to relieve dry and irritated skin due to high vitamin and iron content. Used to maintain skin surface pH that can result is soothing skin.
Turmeric - High in antioxidants and aids in slowing down cell damage. Significantly improves skin texture and reduces dark spots on body and face.
How to Use:
- Run bath water using lukewarm. Apply at least two handfuls of BATH SOAK into water.
- After soaking for 10-15 minutes use a gentle cleanser and avoid scrubbing the affected of skin.
- After bathing and washing skin is complete, pat skin lightly with a towel leaving it slightly damp.
- Within minutes, liberally apply a moisturizer
- Wait a few minutes to let the moisturizer absorb into the skin before dressing or applying wet wraps.